State-of-the-art. Cutting-edge. Award-winning. Tried-and-true. Innovative.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Increased control.
- Real-time visibility and tracking of assignment activity.
- Efficient processes.
- Anytime, anywhere access; secure, instant communications and document exchange.
- Client-driven, tested and proven solutions that meet real needs.
- Our marketing department delivers professional-quality materials tailored to your property’s unique characteristics. All of these value-added services contribute to NAI Tri-Cities best custom approach for your unique real estate needs.
- Exposure in Tri-Cities market through a variety of media sources. Print, web, TV and Radio may be used to promote an opportunity or property.
- We market special use properties by direct mail to specific users through letters and custom mailing pieces.
- For individualized mailing lists, we look to our extensive in-house database of past, present and potential clients. We also utilize other sources online, on compact disc and in print. These resources allow us to target criteria important for your property: location, number of employees, annual revenue.
- Highly-visible and very recognizable signs generate calls and reinforce our image as the market leader. Customers often comment, “I see your signs everywhere!”
- When we enter your property into our online database, it is instantly visible through our website, Loopnet.com, and NAI, as well as professional organizations such as the National Association of REALTORS®, the Commercial Brokers Association® (CBA), and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
- We also share our property information with commercial real estate tracking services such as CoStar and Exceligent which relay information to their subscribers locally and nationally.